For the most updated information from government sources, please visit:
Despite our best efforts to implement measures to accommodate and minimize concerns and disruption to families, as you may have heard today, the governments have made several new recommendations, one of which was that all recreational programs are recommended to be cancelled. (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-covid-19-coronavirus-monday-1.5498849)
With this in mind, we have made the difficult decision to close the studio until further notice, following the same closure schedule of the Ontario public schools. Effective March 17, 2020, all bookings in all locations (class and camp) will be canceled up to and including April 6, 2020. No weekly class session credits will be deducted from your passes.
For the March Break camp, all affected families will be contacted again separately.
For all our programs (summer camp, classes, courses … etc) bookings have remained untouched for the time being. We will certainly keep you notified for any new decisions & updates.
Thank you for all the parents who have been very attentive and empathic and given their honest advice. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email. Please be aware that we may be getting a high volume of responses at this time, but we will try to respond to your inquiry as soon as we can.
Wish the best for your families and may we all find some peace in this uncertain times.
Markham & Aurora studios will be closed till further notice